Beat the Traffic gratefully acknowledges the support of the National Science Foundation, through its Small Business Innovation and Research program. We also wish to thank our providers of traveler information that is being aggregated by our data fusion engine.
We also wish to thank our providers of traveler information that is being aggregated by our data fusion engine.
- Alaska 511;
- Arizona Department of Transportation;
- California Department of Transportation;
- California Highway Patrol;
- County of Sacramento;
- Gary Chicago Milwaukee Corridor Traveler Information;
- Georgia DOT;
- Houston TranStar;
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT);
- National Weather Service;
- New York City Department of Transportation;
- Oregon Department of Transportation;
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation;
- RESCU Toronto
- SpeedInfo, Inc.;
- Tennessee Department of Transportation;
- Texas Department of Transportation's Transguide system;
- UDOT's Traffic Operations Center
- Washington State Department of Transportation.
- Government of Alberta
- Transports Quebec
- Alberta Motor Association
- Manitoba Transportation
- City of Ottawa
- City of Calgary
- 407 ETR
As per ODOT's request, we repeat ODOT's disclaimer that the agency cannot guarantee the timeliness, accuracy or reliability of the data.